PDS BOTTOM LOCKING SLATS "10 LINEAR FEET"
- It usually takes 5-7 business day to arrive once the order has been received.
- The price of our bottom-locking slats includes freight costs.
- A small charge for packaging will be added at checkout.
- Please select the LTL shipping option at checkout.
- If items is out of stock, back orders are allowed and will ship and arrive as stated above.
- If there are any delays we will contact you and let you know.
Bottom-locking slats are one of the easiest slats to install and assure a clean level finish. They are also an economical and attractive way to enhance any chain link fence.
Bottom-locking slats provide about 75% privacy for your chain link fence and are an economical choice when you want easy-to-install, good-looking privacy slats. Because they lock at the bottom, these slats are sturdy and not going anywhere. The bottom-locking feature also makes these slats easy to install and walk away. These slats also feature inside “legs” for even more durability on your chain link fence.
General Features and Specifications:
Design – Flat tubular shape with inside reinforced “legs” for extra durability. The locking channel provides a “snap-in” locking effect for security and deters vandalism.
Installation – Insert the locking channel horizontally through the bottom of the fence, then simply slide the slats vertically from the top towards the bottom channel and they will automatically lock into place.
Standard Chain Link Fence Heights – 4 ft., 5 ft., 6 ft., 7 ft., 8 ft., 10 ft. and 12 ft. (Special heights available upon request)
Slat Length – 3 1/2” shorter than the standard chain link fence height
Wind Load and Privacy Factor – Approximately 75% (Based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)