||Out of stock
With a wide mounting plates and four anchor points, the 4” and 6” Half Bolt-on BadAss hinges reduce fence post flexing, preventing fatigue in the fence post. Four anchor points position bolts at the sides, rather than the center of the fence post for a solid, stronger connection. Shut It gate hinges are assembled in the U.S.A. with the industry’s first maintenance-free high-temperature sealed bearings, which are safe to powder coat with the hinges installed on the gate.
6” Aluminum Half Bolt-on BadAss (CI3760A)
- Made to bolt or weld to 6” or larger fence posts
- Wider brackets enable anchor points to be positioned at the sides, rather than center of fence post - reducing flexing, preventing fatigue in fence post
- High-temperature sealed bearings - safe to powder coat with hinges installed on gate
- No greasing, no maintenances. EVER!
- Precision bushing - distributes gate load for optimal performance and longer life
- CNC machined to perfection and near frictionless movement
- Max Gate Load: 1,000 lb (450 kg)
- Max Gate Weight: 600 lb (270 kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty